IOM works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners to ensure the orderly and humane management of migration.
IOM plays a key role in supporting partnerships and the means to collaborate at national, regional, and global levels for better and more effective migration management.
In helping develop and strengthen partnerships on migration, IOM provides substantive, expert and organizational assistance to governments and other institutions.
- Council of Ministers - www.kryeministria.al
- Ministry of European Integration – www.integrimi.gov.al
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - www.mfa.gov.al
- Ministry of Internal Affairs - www.moi.gov.al
- Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth - www.sociale.gov.al
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Entrepreneurship - http://www.ekonomia.gov.al/
- Ministry of Education and Sports - http://www.mash.gov.al/
- Institute of Statistics - http://www.instat.gov.al/
- Albanian Investment Development Agency - http://www.aida.gov.al/
- UN Agencies – www.un.org.al
- European Delegation - http://eudelegationalbania.wordpress.com/
- U.S. Embassy: http://tirana.usembassy.gov/
- British Embassy: www.gov.uk/government/world/albania